- Login to your website as an admin via the link https://yourwebsitedomain/login.
- Fill in your username and password and then click on Blue Log In button.
- After you’ve successfully logged in. Click on the Settings tab left side of your WP Dashboard as shown below.
- Next, click on Easy WP SMTP as shown below
- After landing on Easy WP SMTP Settings page, start by filling in your email address previously created on your server account. Fill From Email Address text field as shown below.
- Fill your website name on From Name text field as pointed on the image below.
- Next, check Force From Name Replacement checkbox as pointed on the image below.
- Then fill Reply-To Email Address text field with your official domain name email address as shown below.
- Type in your SMTP Host as shown below. Your SMTP host must be in this format: mail.domain.com or mail.domain.co.ke, depending on your domain name type.
- Make sure None is selected as Type of Encryption as shown in the image below.
- Then fill in 25 inside the SMTP Port text field as shown below.
- Inside SMTP Username text field, fill in your official domain email address as shown below.
- Inside SMTP Password text field, fill in your official domain email address Password as shown below.
- Click on the blue Save Changes button to save your SMTP email configuration.
- After Saving Changes, move upwards and click on Test Email tab as shown below.
- Inside To: text field, type in your personal gmail or yahoo email address.
NOTE: Your personal email address is only used for testing your website SMTP email configuration set up if it’s working or not.
- Click on blue Send Test Email button.
- If you receive shown below message after sending a test email, know that your SMTP configuration is 100% working.
- If you receive shown below message after sending a test email, know that your SMTP configuration isn’t working. Please send a ticket to GIF WebHosting support team via this link www.tinyurl.com/GIFTicket to get help.
Subscribe to receive new articles/posts
[jetpack_subscription_form subscribe_placeholder=”Enter your email address” show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”false” submit_button_text=”Submit” custom_background_emailfield_color=”undefined” custom_background_button_color=”undefined” custom_text_button_color=”undefined” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_border_color=”undefined” custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true” ]